In this episode, Barbara and Jennifer discuss:
- Being in social media, not on social media.
- What to focus on with your marketing when you have little money or time.
- Utilizing your employees as marketers effectively.
- Marketing cross-generationally.
- The more reviews you get, the more juice you give to the search engines.
- People get recommendations, then they look up reviews to see what others are saying about you and your practice.
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money to build a website, but you do have to have a website that is current.
“If you don’t have a website, you can’t even compete in today’s space.” — Jennifer Thompson
Connect with Jennifer Thompson:
Jennifer’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jennifer-thompson-00309b4
Show: Dr Marketing Tips – podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-marketing-tips-podcast/id1026846696
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com