In this episode, Barbara and Cory discuss:
- Taking part in the community, not just existing in the community.
- Growing a practice in a small town.
- A mastermind for men – creating a community of inclusion and fighting isolation.
- Create an atmosphere that is so inviting that people actually want to be there and to be a part of it. Engage them at every touchpoint with a smile.
- Isolation is the enemy. If you want your business to grow, you need to grow.
- You have to look at what your entire life is about – don’t focus so hard on your career that everything else is ignored.
“There’s a lot of people out there that need to hear what our medical professionals have to say. You’ve got great information that other people may not hear unless you share.” — Cory Lee
Connect with Cory Lee:
Free Gifts!: coryleeleadership.com/marketingtips
Show: Principles with Cory and Logan – coryleeleadership.com/podcast
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com