In this episode, Barbara and Mike discuss:
- Why Mike started OrthoLive and Spring Health Live and how he marketed and promoted those.
- The process of a telehealth call.
- The benefits and dangers of telehealth.
- As a small startup company, when you’re talking about other companies that are much larger, the hardest thing is, is getting the word out to the people that need to hear your message.
- Telemedicine is there to supplement and support in-person visits, but won’t be doing away with them.
- Telehealth systems, like OrthoLive, are able to interface with health records and with patient wearables.
“In order to make telemedicine work, you have to make it work for both parties.” — Dr. Mike Griewe
Connect with Dr. Mike Griewe:
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com