In this episode, Barbara and Mike discuss:
- A shook versus a book.
- Top three reasons a main street business owner should consider becoming a published shook author.
- The process of writing a shook and how to decide how to publish it.
- Physical printed books are still seen as objects of value.
- It’s key for any type of business or practice owner to be able to articulate unique value.
- Being a published book author of a real printed book that looks professional that provides helpful information. It’s a game-changer and there is nothing like it.
“I would say an ideal main street author is somebody who has a higher level of lifetime client value, customer value, patient value.” — Mike Capuzzi
Connect with Mike Capuzzi:
See Mike’s Books Here: mikecapuzzi.com/author/
Show: The Main Street Author Podcast – mikecapuzzi.com/main-street-author-podcast
Get Your 3 FREE and Valuable Gifts Here!: 100pagebook.com/gifts
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com