In this episode, Barbara and Jarod discuss:
- What search engine marketing is and the different types of SEM.
- How a medical practice can maximize their return on investment from any marketing campaign.
- What an exciting or creative ad is and what it looks like regardless of the industry you are in.
- You have to think of the lifetime value of the marketing dollars you are putting in. It may take some math, but it is worth doing.
- A Pay-Per-Click campaign is directed specifically to the clientele or the type of patients that you want. It’s only going out to the prospective patients that would be interested in utilizing your services and coming to your office.
- If you are new to advertising, give it at least 3 months to start. There is a trial and error period.
“It is a change of thinking where you have to go from thinking from “what does this cost me” to “what does this make me”…Marketing is expensive, but it is expensive because it works.” — Jarod Spiewak
Connect with Jarod Spiewak:
LinkedIn: Jarod Spiewak
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com