In this episode, Barbara and Lori discuss:
- How Lori struck out on her own and grew her business from a one-woman show at the kitchen table to her current 2 agencies.
- The myth of work-life balance.
- Lori’s work and activism with suicide prevention and awareness.
- When you are stepping away from work, like on vacation, completely disconnect and give yourself the time away.
- Be proactive with your customers, don’t just set it and forget it.
- COVID is going to change the landscape of telemedicine completely, even after the current crisis has passed.
“People can follow a video far better than they can follow written instruction.” — Lori Hibma
Connect with Lori Hibma:
Facebook: VMD Services
YouTube: VMD Services
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com