In this episode, Barbara and Peter discuss:
- How Peter decided to become a Podiatrist and then continued into consulting.
- Biggest problems with doctor owners and business owners.
- The future of private practice.
- Things are hard now, but it will get better. It’s all about mindset – things are going to go well.
- Train, re-train, test, and hold your people accountable for what the are supposed to do.
- Running the front desk is one of, if not the, most important positions in your practice as they are the first people the patients see and will hear everything that the patient doesn’t tell you.
“When you are positive, you become more creative and when you’re more creative, you will find solutions to all of your problems, and I guarantee you it will get better and better..” — Dr. Peter Wishnie
Connect with Dr. Peter Wishnie:
YouTube: Peter Wishnie
LinkedIn: Peter Wishnie
Book Reference: Who Moved My Cheese? By Spencer Johnson
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com