In this episode, Barbara and Judith discuss:
- Why physicians should write a book.
- How a book can get the media’s attention.
- Having control of your book from beginning to end.
- Having a book reinforces your expertise and starts building media influence.
- Do not get caught up with all your book knowledge. You have to come across as someone people can talk to without all the jargon that can go with it.
- Not going with traditional publishing allows you to have more control over every aspect of the book, including the timing of when it will be released which can be important if you have time sensitive information.
“Short is the new black. If you can put this together in 140 pages, you’re looking at a homerun.” — Dr. Judith Briles
Connect with Dr. Judith Briles:
Facebook: Judith Briles
LinkedIn: Judith Briles
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com