In this episode, Barbara and Gary discuss:
- The 3 ways that you can commit news.
- The purpose of the press and reaching their audience.
- The best practice for effective PR.
- The best way to commit news is to upset the expectation.
- The easiest, cheapest way to keep track of your area of expertise fits in the media and what’s going on in the culture is to use Google Alerts.
- Target your press releases to the proper audience.
“Effective PR isn’t rocket science and it’s not dumb luck. It’s the wise leveraging of expectations and opportunities in the media and in the marketplace.” — Gary Schneeberger
Connect with Gary Schneeberger:
LinkedIn: Gary Schneeberger
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com