In this episode, Barbara and John discuss:
- The hunger of those online for experienced, knowledgeable professionals to follow.
- Earning the trust of the consumer through social media and online content.
- Utilizing social media as a lead in to working with you more closely.
- What a platform personality archetype is and how to utilize your archetype in your social media platforms.
- Focus first on who your target customer is and then where they are hanging out and how you can reach them.
- Using social media without strategy is a waste of time and effort.
- Once you have clarity on your target audience and what they seek clarity on, then it is easier to figure out how you will create the solution to the problem they have.
“No longer are people looking for general experts. They are looking for specific experts, specific authorities who have really paved a path of niching down.” — John Meese
Connect with John Meese:
Facebook: Platform University
Get the Online Income Checklist: PlatformUniversity.com/mtd
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com