In this episode, Dr. Barbara Hales discusses:
- How telehealth solutions are changing the handling of the pandemic.
- The steps being taken by HHS and CMS to expand telehealth services.
- The ever-changing environment of resources for COVID-19.
- Call ahead before you go to the doctors to do what you can to ensure 6 feet of space between yourself and others.
- If you’re not using telehealth, consider looking into it to better serve your patients without risking your own health.
- The Corona virus has significantly boosted telehealth usage to prevent patients from carrying the disease from spreading it in health care provider’s offices.
“If you’re not using telehealth, this is something, during our time of quarantine, that we could look into so that we can better serve our patients without risking our own health as well as patients in the waiting rooms.” — Barbara Hales, M.D.
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com