Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Justin Goodbread: Finances Made Simple to Reach Your Goals
In this episode, Barbara and Justin discuss:
- What it takes to grow a business for a profit.
- Planning your leadership is a key for growing your business to a profit.
- What it takes to sell your practice to different types of buyers.
- It takes more than just throwing dollars at marketing. You need to know who you are marketing to and prepare the prospective patient/client for a future sale.
- Know who your ideal patient is and market towards bringing in more of those types of patients.
- Your exit strategy dictates the movements you make in the growth of your business.
“Build a persona, build a marketing plan, then track the marketing dollars to see if the return on investment (ROI) is there for your practice.” — Justin Goodbread
Connect with Justin Goodbread:
Facebook: Financially Simple with Justin Goodbread
Book: The Ultimate Sale
YouTube: Financially Simple Business
LinkedIn: Justin Goodbread
Pinterest: Financially Simple
Teachable: Financially Simple
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com