In this episode, Barbara and Nick discuss:
- What copywriting is and, more specifically what conversational copywriting is.
- The shift from hard-charging to conversational copywriting in your marketing messages.
- Tips for better results in conversational copywriting.
- Copywriting is the craft of using words to sell and it is everywhere.
- With conversational copywriting, imagine speaking to your target person one-on-one face-to-face and use natural, raw enthusiasm, not fancy marketing speak.
- Listen to the language people use and mirror that back. You will connect with your audience when you speak to people in their language, using their emotional touchpoints.
“Be aware of the fact that people are very distracted, and they want to get to the heart of something quickly, especially when they are on phones.” — Nick Usborne
Connect with Nick Usborne:
Facebook: Nick Usborne
LinkedIn: Nick Usborne
FREE GIFT: ConversationalCopywriting.com/doctors
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com