In this episode, Barbara and Brian discuss:
- The best place to get reviews and when to ask for reviews.
- Handling negative reviews and unhappy patients.
- Leveraging reviews to increase business.
- Asking for reviews can be uncomfortable, but it is something that needs to be pushed through. The best time to ask is right at the end when their problems are relieved.
- On your website, have positive reviews front and center and visible with easy access.
- It is best to get a review on a third-party website – it is what people believe to be true because it is outside of your control.
“The best way to get five-star reviews is to give five-star service.” — Brian Greenberg
Connect with Brian Greenberg:
Facebook: Brian J Greenberg Inc
LinkedIn: Brian Greenberg
FREE Book: The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell
Connect with Barbara Hales:
Show website: www.MarketingTipsForDoctors.com