Social media acts the same as word of mouth about your practice…except that it is on a computer screen.
- Your social media posts and comments are available to hundreds of thousands of views
- Prospective patients will decide to use your services over your colleagues who are absent on social media
- If a problem exists with your office or a disgruntled patient “broadcasts”, you can nip the problem in the bud before your reputation is injured
- Solutions you provide to problems people are struggling with, sets you up as a guru or authority in your field
- Increases traffic to your website from people who are interested in what you have to say, increasing your patient base
- Converts prospective clients or patients into paying clients when they may have earlier been on the fence
Add a personal touch. Educate and entertain with a light touch to enable your personality to come through.
Social Media Manager
Perhaps you have sensibly decided to participate in social media but due to time constraints, it is not feasible. Hiring a social media manager is a great way to solve this problem.
By clearly communicating with the social media manager, you can have the information posted in your voice. You will need to allow access to your accounts but it will be safe by creating a written agreement which will enable you to have control of the account including usernames and passwords once the manager is no longer on the job.
Discuss and have in writing who will own the content that is posted after the job is paid for. Copyrights can belong to you or the writer (after first rights) depending upon the agreement that you have made. Failure to discuss this will spell disaster and discord down the road.
To hire a social media manager or see about getting a content package, go to www.CompleteContentPackage.com