If you have your own practice, finding out what works and what doesn’t is crucial for the success of your marketing efforts. Hotjar (hotjar.com) makes it easier.
Hotjar is fairly new to the marketplace and offers a simple way to figure out visitors to your web and mobile site in order to capitalize on opportunities to grow your practice and increase revenue. Eliminate the guesswork by having it done for you. It is an “All-in-one Analytics and Feedback” site. You can start within seconds and it is FREE!
There are 8 great categories within the site to help you along the way:
- Feedback Polls: information enables you to see what your visitors to web and mobile sites are looking for and what’s not working by focusing on time and event based questions.
- Surveys: questions provide insight into viewers preferences and thoughts- convert them from readers to patients clamoring for consults and appointments with you.
- Incoming Feedback: Provide a way for viewers to post feedback on Your app or website to pinpoint their issues, what they enjoyed, and what they disliked to identify what you need to focus on.
- Heatmaps: Check out and measure viewer engagement by seeing clicks and scrolling action. This tells you what viewers are concerned with or want.
- Form Analysis: Create better and newer forms by seeing where, why and when your viewers discontinue filling out current forms.
- Recordings: View your viewers as they interact by clicking, moving cursors and navigating across the pages on your site. This pinpoints any usability issues that you can improve upon.
- Recruit User Testers: This category allows you to provide one-on-one testing and interviews of users to your site. Select subjects based upon their profile and customize the invitation for the interview.
Conversion Funnels: Get the maximum out of testing and improvement possibilities by seeing which page and which spot viewers are leaving your app or website. Find out from prospective patients directly why they are bouncing from your site.
Hotjar interfaces with most of the usual platforms:
- and Many others
More than 216,273 businesses use Hotjar covering 184 countries globally to improve their website ranging from new companies to those in the Fortune 500.
It seems to me with so many well-established companies, that you would get some benefit out of it as well. Whether you go for it or another analytical program, it is definitely worth taking a look at.
If you have any questions about it, you can take a product tour on their site, and the support is good. Still on the fence? Feel free to contact me- Barbara@TheMedicalStrategist.com