Tools For Your Medical Marketing Strategies
You’ve taken the time to create the best health content and medical information. Now you want to share it and there are tools to help you easily do just that. Implementing them into your marketing strategy will produce measurable results.
According to a study by Content Marketing Institute this past year, less than one-third of marketers felt effective at content marketing. With these tools, you can confidently step out of the 70% group that gets no marketing results!
Check Out These Tools
This tool enables you to track how your content was received. Discovering how many retweets and likes will tell you whether you are on the right track or just spinning your wheels. Remember, sharing content also means content that is relevant and interesting to your viewers. If it is not, there is no point in spending the time creating it. Rather, concentrate on the areas that your fans liked the most. Klout also suggests the experts you should follow in your area; this is always a good strategy.
2. Curata Content Marketing Platform
This platform enables you to analyze the impact of your content, streamline production and build a content supply chain. It features a personalized content calendar and enables data from website driven insights to be incorporated into your health content.
“Track your backlinks, keywords, brand mentions and know what your competitors are doing” according to the company site. Tools incorporated into this site include:
- Site Explorer
- Positions Explorer
- Content Explorer
- Position Tracker
- Crawl Report
- Ahrefs Alert
- 4. BuzzSumoAs listed on its own homepage, BuzzSumo analyzes what content performs best for any topic or competitor and finds key influencers to promote your content. Just by entering your keyword, data pops up and allows you to see which content performs the most effectively for this word. It also has a backlinks tool which displays which websites link to the top content for a given keyword. After posting, you can connect to these websites for feedback and a link.5. Buffer
Buffer allows you to share your informative and relevant content on social media, producing meaningful results. Putting out your content at strategic times does this. Your viewers and fans see your posts more frequently since it’s posted when they are on. This way, you maximize each post. Using Buffer to schedule updates ahead of time is a good plan. Buffer can schedule videos and photos as well.
6. Google Analytics
This free tool enables you to track several facets of your content marketing. Information that it provides includes:
- Content that is best received
- Amount of traffic each piece of content garners
- Where the traffic is generated from (driven by website SEO or social media)
- Keywords that drive traffic most
With this information, you will be able to take positive action.
7. Google Trends
This tool supplies you with the top trending stories throughout the day. You can also find topics through the search bar. Not only is this helpful in deciding what to blog about and topics for your content, but also you will be shared. People like to share stories and content on social media when it’s trending.
This is a free tool but trends don’t last long so you have to jump on your ideas.
This tool focuses on increasing ads and converting them to clients or consumers of your services and products. Features include:
- Social media
- Website SEO
- Landing pages
- Lead management
- Email campaigns
- Marketing automation
This site is sophisticated, providing a number of helpful features but when mastered, this tool helps you grow along with it.
Add Your Content to Social Media
Want to know who is part of your Twitter and Instagram fan group? Check out SocialRank.
SocialRank is a tool that gives you access to ways for identifying and handling your followers by:
- Sorting your followers so that your message goes to the right people at a specific time. Filtering is done by location, activity and keywords.
- Separates your followers by most engaged, most followed, most valuable.
Once you have identified the appropriate people, send direct messages and build lists.
Feeling overwhelmed? Just try out one of these tools and master it before moving onto the next one. Still developing anxiety? No worries. Call for a free consultation and we can discuss it or you can outsource it to us. Call 516-647-3002.