Getting airtime by the media is one of the best (and free) ways to publicize yourself and your services.
Can you imagine competing for patients with Dr. Oz or Dr. Sanjay Gupta?
Of course not. The perception is that if the media wants to showcase them and hang on to each “pearl of wisdom” they share, then they must be the best. Right?
Why couldn’t it be you?
Today, I would like to highlight a program by Steve Harrison. See below.
In almost every field, there are people who are extremely good at getting publicity. The media loves them and they’re regularly on radio/TV shows and featured in print publications. They not only get a ton of free publicity but they also know how to really profit from the media coverage through increased sales, name recognition, speaking engagements and more.
To discover how these “publicity superstars” do it and how you too can get more coverage using their strategies, check out http://www.freepublicity.com/superstars
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn :
- Advice from a former NBC producer who booked guests for the Today Show and Dateline NBC on how to become a regular guest on national TV and/or even get offered your own show (think Dr. Phil).
- How to brand yourself for the media in a way that celebrates your uniqueness while also separating you from all the other experts in your field.
- Three things Donald Trump does to speak in compelling sound bites.
- How Jennifer became a regularly-featured lifestyle expert on Fox News Channel and the Early Show as well as scoring coverage in hundreds of print media outlets including O the Oprah Magazine, Redbook, US Weekly, Success and Entrepreneur.
- Why most authors and experts fail to make the leap from just getting local publicity to scoring big-time national media coverage.
- Why your credentials don’t matter as much as you might think, but what DOES matter when the media is deciding whether or not to feature you.
- “The Book Plus Strategy” and how an unknown self-published author used it to become a regular on radio, making a six-figure income doing phone interviews.
- The hook that helped a nutritionist score so much media coverage it generated over $60 million in sales of his books and information products.
Again, to register for a webinar/teleseminar: http://www.freepublicity.com/superstars
Trying to get the attention of reporters in your area, you can sign up for HARO- Help a reporter out. If you are an authority in a topic that they are looking to cover, they are happy to get letters from you requesting an interview.
See you in national television or papers!
To get more helpful tips, sign up in the box at the top left of this screen. See you at the next post!